Full time or part time - Home Office - Willingness to travel
We are at home in the PLM and IT world, yet come You* first!
This is what we offer you.
- Sicherer workplace in the healthy growing medium-sized Family business
- Strong Team spirit, cohesion and Helpfulness
- Regulated Core working hours and Overtime compensation
- Above average Gross annual target income and optionally a company car
- Further development opportunities and individual appraisal interviews
- Corporate Events and Benefits such as company fitness and company bike
You will master this in the future.
- You are the contact person at the customer for PLM and project questions and responsible for recording and analyzing the business processes as well as developing and presenting solution concepts and implementation options.
- Cost estimation and preparation of offers regarding technical aspects as well as definition and implementation planning for implementations and adaptations in Teamcenter are part of your daily doing.
- They advise customers on the possible solutions.
- You will apply either agile or classic project methodology for design and specification.
- In addition to concept creation, you will be responsible for design, implementation, migration, testing and roll-out activities and will accompany configuration, customizing and even implement part of customer-specific solutions based on Teamcenter.
- You work in projects or already take over the sub-project management.
What you bring to the table.
- You have a successfully completed degree or training in the field of computer science, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and already have good knowledge of PLM /
- You will support ECS in the future with sound expertise, relevant experience with PLM -/ PDM - processes, concepts and methods and many years of project experience (ideally with agile methodology).
- With your expertise as well as first experience with PLM -/ PDM -concepts and -methods you will support ECS in the future and can demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Teamcenter (Tc) Structure Management, Tc Change Management, Tc Dispatcher and/or Tc Scheduler
- Organization and Access Management
- Configuration and server-side customization of Tc based on BMIDE (data model, workflows and ITK / SOA services)
- Client-side customization, codeless & codefull for AW and RAC
- Tc integration to CAD and/or ERP systems
- You have knowledge of internal functions and processes in Teamcenter and can advise and support our customers with solutions that include the implementation of concepts.
- You have first project experience or good experience in (partial) project management and possess intercultural competence as well as the ability to contribute to an interdisciplinary and international team.
- Your German language skills are very good and you are also proficient in written and spoken English.
* We attach great importance to equal opportunities. For us, it is the individual with his or her personality, strengths and weaknesses that counts. Gender, skin color, origin and other AGG characteristics play no role for us.